Used Car Buy Here Pay Here Purchasing Tips
Finding the right car from the right dealer is a very important decision. Here are some tips to assist you in making an educated decision. Follow these simple tips, and you be sure to find the right buy here pay here used car dealer.
- Make sure you’re working with a used car dealer that is a member in good standing with the BBB. We are proud of the fact that we carry an A+ rating with the BBB.
- Find customers reviews about the dealer. Often times, previous used car customers have written reviews about dealers they have worked with in the past. Reading reviews can give you sense of whether or not the used car dealer is reputable or not.
- Going to a buy here pay here used car dealership verse going to a traditional used car dealership. Everyone’s credit situation is different, so there is no one size fits all when apply for a car loan. Both dealerships will take loan applications, where they differ is by where your used car loan application goes to. A traditional used car dealer will work with banks to see what your loan rate will be. But there are times when a buy here pay here dealer has advantages. For instance, those with bad or no credit applying for a used car loan. If you don’t know where to start, buy here pay here dealers are not a bad place. Since buy here pay here used car dealers do not approach banks with your credit information. Therefore your credit score will not be negatively impacted when applying for a car loan.
- Check to see if the used car dealer employs state licensed sales representatives. All car sales representatives must be licensed and registered with the state of Ohio, or whichever state you plan on purchasing from.
- If you’re shopping online, make sure you are provided proper information about the car. In the internet age of today, many used car dealers will try give you minimal information for a few reasons. One being to get you to visit in person without seeing the entire body of the car. By a dealer only providing a few vehicle photos on there website, this gives the dealer a chance to hide any damage to the car prior to visiting in person. This will often lead to a high pressure sales tactic upon your visit. When browsing used car dealer websites, the more pictures of the car, the less the dealer has to hide.
Still want to know more about buy here pay here dealers near the Dayton area? Here are some great resources to assist you in knowing more about buy here pay here used cars.